Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Voyage of the Basset...

James Christensen's book 'The Voyage of The Basset' is, I am fairly certain, what sparked my interest in costuming in general. The art work in this book is truly phenomenal! Sooo today's is not actual costumes per se, but (I hope) inspirations for costumes!! Enjoy!
Queen Mab in the Ruins

James Christensen 'Court of the Faeries'
Royal Procession

Don't know the title of this one, but it is also in Voyage of the Basset
Miranda's dress is also one i really like, there wasn't any copies of these images online, soo i took pictures from my book. I apologize in advance for the poor quality,,,





And one more Faerie pic...not from Voyage of the Basset, but still fun!



If you liked these images, look up James Christensen's art...he is one of my favorite fantasy artists. I hope you enjoyed today's post, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment